Professional ServicesWe have a good range of products that we would strongly recommend to your clients and partners in the construction projects. These are :
- Drilling Rig HD 90 and Atlas Copco 460 – Rig that has versatility in top percussion and DTH drilling
- Grouting Pumps GP 60 and IC 90 with flow meters – Has proven record in wet/dry drilling in Malaysia
- Resin Injection Machine
- Colloidal Mixers
- Crawler & Drilling Rig
- Flow Control Unit for Grouting
Features : A thin steel tube available in different diameters with an end enlarged in a bell mouth shape. The bell mouth makes the connection between two tubes easier than other standard methods and eliminates the cost of labour.
Assembly of tubes by PUSH-FIT® concept ensures a concrete tight joint that will maintain the pipe integrity. Sonitec integrates components such as fixing ears, a PUSH-FIT mark, a bell mouth with joint rubber gasket and a rubber end cap which can be reinforced with a welded steel plate to prevent the entry of foreign materials.
Benefits of Sonitec :
- Easy assembly with PUSH-FIT® concept
- Fast and easy handling by workers
- No preparation time
- No power / welding / threading required
- No equipment required
- Easy visual inspection at site
- 100% tested in factory
- Optional mechanical crimping available
- Certified from Bureau VERITAS
WAK Product Material
IBB Rheology Probe
Features : The IBB Probe system has two main components with two main options : A Stainless steel probe is installed inside the drum of the ready-mix truck; A Receiver that is fixed on the truck; A Solar Panel (optional but strongly recommended) is fixed outside the drum and connected to the probe; and A System Manager that enable two way communication and data transfer between the plant operator and the probe to improve the system performance.
Benefits of IBB Probe :
- Help to measure the concrete fresh properties, in continuous & automatic way
- Eliminate wastage of concrete material
- No sample-taking required
- Provides the following parameters : 1) Slump, 2) Viscosity, 3) Yield stress, 4) Temperature, 5) Speed & direction of drum, and 6) Volume of concrete inside the drum.
- Data reading and recording are stored on the receiver
- Saves time and labour cost